Angkor Micro-finance provide two kinds of loans:
- Group Loan (GL)
- Individual Loan (IL)
- Agriculture Loan (AL)
- Business Loan (BL)
Each of loan products we required a very minimum requirements in order to get loan approval.
- Must be a Myanmar Citizenship with NRC Cards.
- Must have a permanent address within regions of Angkor Microfinance Operation area.
- At lease 18 year old.
- Having own business, or working with certify letter from work place.
- Must have ability to repayment.
- At lease 5 peoples in group
ANGKOR make it easy
To apply for an Angkor Loan, you’ll need to follow these simple steps:
‣ Talk to Angkor’s staff or any member of the village association committee located in your village.
‣ Enter into a join-liability group ranging from 3 to 6 members.
‣ Request a specific amount and arrange terms that are catered to your needs.
‣ Agree to the loan terms & conditions.